With water supplies in Australia at an all time low, it is important we are conscious of our water usage now and for the future.
Australian homes use approximately 900 litres of water every day.
This is due to reasons such as household habits, appliances, gardens/pools and the design of the home and fixtures.
To help reduce water usage you can do simple steps like:
- Using water wise appliances
- Low flow shower heads and fixtures in your wet areas
- Mulch the gardens and water wise reticulation
- Consider Rainwater storage
- Use pool blankets or covers over your swimming pool
- Implement water recycling methods
- Waterless WC’s
If you are a supplier, manufacturer or know of any water wise products that may suit these characteristics please get in touch with us today.